Monday, June 17, 2013

Tales of toads

Last week I went to the Cape Fear botanical gardens in Fayetteville, NC. If you have never been, try to go whenever you are in the area. It really is a beautiful garden. They have areas for children and an old farm setting with vegetable garden and all. Furthermore you can go for a nice walk through the woods and along the river. Along my walk I ran into lots of beautiful flowers and plants, but also this thing!



A playset for grownups! Totally cool right? So just had to try it! Never ever grow up!
So as I am minding my own business I hear all sorts of tales being told by frogs that must be living in the little pond right in front of it. So had to check it out and saw these two.



They weren't all that happy with me zooming in on them and their eyes were just directing me to go back to my playset!



Seriously! Enough already!



Very convincing pose too, I might say. But what a great place! And yes.... that kind of playset would look so good in my backyard ;-)

4 comments:

  1. You weren't afraid that they might jump in your direction?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weerom knappe fotos...
    Hihi sprongen ze jou kant op?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well "something" moved rather quickly and one of the frogs jumped sideways. And that made me jump ;-)

      Delete