Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wherever the camera takes me

My camera and I have seen some nice & interesting places over time. Beautiful landscapes, architecture & nature. But this one was different. It started with, "Hey Petra, I need a picture for work that shows my hobby, could you do that?". Hmmmm, that sounds like fun. Sure! And so I ended up in this different time & place!



Where they had nice bike shops and old fashioned drive-in burger places.





There was even this little gas station, where service must have been great.




I mean pretty special, if you ask me. And all was in close proximity of a rail road crossing....



And yes, trains were passing left and right....




Fun place right? Oh and then, I almost forgot, there was the picture for work of course!



No comments:

Post a Comment